Information from Natalie Frankel

Natalie explained how to get a missing digest, I've saved the information,
thank you very much, Natalie.

I finally got to the web site, with a minor correction.  If anyone else wants
to go there the correct information is:

http://soar.berkeley.edu/recipes

There are a godzillian bunch of recipes and I didn't have time to check them
out.  There are vegetarian as well as a huge assortment of ethnic recipes and
more.  Worth checking out, I'm sure one could make adjustments for fatfree.
 When I get time to research I will share.

Thanks again to all of you for sharing so many good recipes and tips.
 Barbara Hatfield