Dictionary of equivalent terms

I have been watching the list with great intrigue over the past
months and note that often people ask what the equivalents are for
certain items.

For instance:
> Cilantro and coriander leaves are one and the same.

Rather than keep repeating these questions over time, how difficult
would it be to create a Dictionary of equivalent terms and put it on
the Web page.  Also a conversion table?

 I know I often disregard a recipe because
I simply don't know what an ingredient is, and I'm too embarrassed to
ask in case it's been asked 1000 times before!

What do other people think?
Frances Watts
for CompuQuest & Net!Heads
UUNet Internet Africa - Stanger franchise