Cold remedies

If your head is stuffy, try adding horseradish to your diet.  It will help
clear you up.  I also recommend adding ginger and garlic to your diet.
 Herbal teas are wonderful, anything hot will loosen chest congestion. A tea
made of carraway will settle an upset stomach (be warned the tea is mildly
addictive and will make you sleep).  Lemon in tea will help you sweat out a
fever.  That is all I can remember at the moment,  (I don't have my herbalist
notebook or my powwow texts handy.)  They do work as ways of speeding a cold
to cure.

I hope this helps,
Melissa
Angelvista@xxxxxxx