RE: Trader Joe's and expansion

RE comments about Trader Joe's:

<<I understand completely ... we don't have any of those anywhere near me
in Cleveland, Ohio either.  I asked them via e-mail when they were
opening one here & never heard back.  Apparrently you have to be either
east or west coast to get one.>>

They've been west coast for decades and only in recent MONTHS opened a few
stores on the east coast.  I imagine they'd love to be everywhere but can't
so quickly.  Cross your fingers .. it's a wonderful resource (small but
full of treat after treat at great prices).

Katja