gnocchi

Hello-I followed a very general recipie that someone posted a while ago
where you put the boiled potatoes in a food processor and then add white
flour one tablespoon at a time. Well, the other night I tried to do this
and when I went to drain them I ended up with a colander full of potato
mush. It was really disappointing. I was wondering if anyone knew why this
happened. Did I just cook the gnocchi for too long? HELP! I really want to
try it again and get it right.

Emma