Sauerkraut Dish

Here's something that put together that seems fairly obvious and basic, but
my family went especially wild over it so I thought I would put it up FWIT:

Sauerkraut & Apples

Stir fry vidalia onion slices in saute medium of choice.
Add * well*-rinsed and drained sauerkraut
Add apple slices
Add sugar to taste.
Add caraway seeds, celery seeds, salt and pepper to taste.
Add some broth of choice (enough to moisten, but not drown)
Cover and steam till tender over low heat.

Serve with brown rice, barley or other hearty grain.

Does anyone know how to *spell* "sauerkraut?

Regards

Sue Smith

SueSmith@xxxxxxxxxxx