Moles Redux

Thank you for all of your suggestions, I have e-mailed PETA for other
humane solutions. Something interesting has come out of all this. My
husband eats primarily veg but considers himself a carnivore. HE felt
terrible about the mole, even worse than I did I think.

Finally I said, "Honey, why do you feel bad when you have always said it's
OK to kill for food?  What made this little creature different except the
fact that WE killed it directly?"

He didn't answer right away, but said later that he is reconsidering his
ideas about meat.....

Peace,
Cyn

Cynthia Barnes      cbarnes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx