Asparagus

     Now that the asparagus is coming up I would like to freeze some for
     later use.  I was wondering how to do so with out ending up with very
     tough and stringy asparagus  Do I dunk it in boiling water and then
     freeze?

     Also, I planted eggplants in my garden and was wondering if there is
     any way to preserve them for later use.  Does freezing work?

     I really enjoy this list everyone!!! It's great to know I am not the
     only one that eats this way.

     Thanks

     Tonya