Yogurt cheese

> I have just made my first batch of yogurt cheese.  What do you folks use to> take away the sharp taste?

I haven't made yogurt cheese in many years, but I remember that I used
to add (hold onto your seat) a little powdered sugar.  This idea came by
way of a Pakistani recipe for some sweet cheese balls made from yogurt
cheese. (They take it a step further and serve them in an incredibly
sweet sugary syrup -- eek! too much sugar even for me!)
My other method was to use a all-natural vanilla or honey-vanilla yogurt
to start out with, as an alternative to the plain yogurt.