Maple syrup

> When I used to make yogurt cheese, I'd use a little maple syrup to cut the
> sharp edge out, but not enough to make it sweet.

Maple syrup has recently hit the shelves of our supermarkets here in
Ballito, cloudy and cold South Africa. I bought some. My kids refuse
to eat it because it smells and tastes of floral perfume/toilet spray - is it supposed
to? The thought of putting it in cheese makes my stomach turn.

Frances Watts
for CompuQuest & Net!Heads
UUNet Internet Africa - Stanger franchise