Re: I killed a mole

And I'm not going to kill another one. They are like little hamsters, and
it squealed when I killed it. (No flames please, I feel bad enough.)

My question is this-- what can I do to make them GO AWAY without killing
them? Someone fell in our yard recently and broke an ankle tripping on
one of their holes, and they have killed everything I've planted this
year. Is there some humane way to make them LEAVE? Whatever happens, I
will not kill another one.

Any suggestions? Thank you.

Cyn

Cynthia Barnes      cbarnes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx