GeniSoy (?) Bars

We too got a couple of the GeniSoy bars, on the assumption that they would
be high in genistein (one of the beneficial isoflavones) as their name
implies. The only soy, which is normally high in isoflavones, in these bars
is isolated soy protein, which is usually very low in isoflavones.

We contacted GeniSoy and asked about the genistein. They didn't know how
much. So... If you're buying these to take advantage of the benefits of
soy, you might want to try another soy product.

Suzie