Re: McDougal Recipe Ideas

Our main meals involve potatos of some sort...usually baked or oven
roasted..and either vegetarian chili, beans, or steamed or grilled veggies..I
steam them by putting them in heavy duty tin foil and making a packet with
some garlic and other herbs thrown in..I like it better than steaming in a
steamer because the herbs soak into the veggies..Be careful when you open the
packet, though...steam pours out and you could get burned..
Sheila