Date: Fri, 22 Aug 1997 11:57:57 -0400
From: Sandra Kidd <SKIDD@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Salad Dressing Packets

Does anyone know where I can find packets of salad dressing sort of like
what they have at McDonalds?  I have not found them in the grocery
store>>

I know that at one time Weight Watchers sold some.  I don't know if they
still
do, but it is always a place to start asking.  Also, a friend of mine
went to Jenny
Craig or one of those places that make you eat pre-packed food, and she
had
those little packets.  Maybe check and see if they sell them to
non-programme
customers or can suggest where to buy them?  Just an idea.

Sandra (skidd@xxxxxxxxxxx)