Spectrum Spread

I was looking at the Sept/Oct issue of Natural Health and ran across an
ingredient called Spectrum Spread that was used in place of margarine and
butter.  Has anyone seen or used this?  I'm wondering if it's just a soy
oil-version of butter, but hoping it's ff and vegan-compatible.  I've just
joined a natural foods coop and would try to order some if it fits our
guidelines.  Thanks!
Jane

     Jane Smith
     mjsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
     Special Collections, Pickler Memorial Library
     Truman State University (formerly NMSU)
     Kirksville, Missouri  USA