re:Vegetarian Gelatin

I am not sure if this has been answered or not. My e-mail is in shambles.
But...I use a product called Agar Agar. I believe it is a seaweed
derivative. I make my kids 'Jell-O' using this and Organic Juice. Sometimes
I add a touch of sweetener (Demarara sugar or honey) if it needs a bit. It
works just as well as 'real Jell-O' and my kids are not eating 'horsey feet'
..*lol*...If you have a fairly well stocked Health Food store they would
have it..or they would probably order it for you. I hope this helps.

Dawn