wanted: pasta wonders!

I'm doing a pasta buffet this weekend, and I'm keeping the dishes
themselves vegan (there will be parmesan and romano cheese on the table).
  I found a great Tomato-Zucchini Lasagna in the archives, and I have
something I make with lemon pepper pasta, artichoke, tomatoes, and green
beans that I'll post after perfecting it this weekend.  I think something
with a non-tomato based sauce ought to be out there, but I'm having trouble
thinking of something good.  Anyone have any favorites?
Anne Cox