tofu pudding

Thanks for the cantaloupe recipes . . . the Dreamsicle-tasting smoothie was
a hit (we're going to try it with frozen melon chunks and a little ff
yogurt, too), and I'm anxious to try your pie-flavored sauce, Bev.

Another question, this time about tofu pudding.  We tried the fruit pudding
recipe from the archives with strawberries.  It was wonderful!  We then
tried to make a chocolate pudding with cocoa and a little vanilla.  It's
pretty good, especially after sitting overnight and with a little honey
replacing some of the juice concentrate.  But it's missing a little
depth/richness, somehow.  Any suggestions?  Any other tofu puddings y'all
have tried and loved?

Thanks!
-di