Steaming in Microwaves

I've heard that steamed vegetables are nutritionally better for you than
raw.  But overcooked vegetables are worthless.  Is this true?  If so, what
is the best way to steam vegetables in a microwave?  (I've yet to buy a
steamer . . . )

Thanks     - - - ->  !cjb

"Sometimes the world seems like a fine place, don't it?  Pick it brother,
let the music roll on . . . "

       - - - - -> Robert Fulghum