Dixie

In defense of Dixie, when I called to get a catalog, it came right away.  I
just placed my first order, so I am interested to see how everything is.
 I've been a vegetarian for years and don't like meat imitations, so I didn't
order any of that, but I did order the egg not (to compare with Ener-G egg
replacer), creme-it, nutlettes, things like that.

By the way, thanks to everyone who sent restaurant suggestions to me for
Denver.  I leave in 2 weeks and am very excited!  (If you have any hiking or
outdoorsy kind of suggestions, feel free to email me privately).

-Rosemary