dixie

<HTML>
I called Dixie Diner to place and order, and also asked for a few catalogs
for friends
<BR>and family. Lucky for me there are many vegitarians in my life.

<P>Diane from Dixie, (or at least she took the order for Dixie) told me
they were out of catalogs
<BR>and would have more in about 3 weeks. I ordered my original catalog
by their website. When I ordered my first catalog through their phome system,
I was sent a medical catalog instead from their other business. It did
take about 6 weeks to get my catalog though.

<P>Michael in New&nbsp; Joisey</HTML>