Bocas revisited with Garden Vegan Burgers

Yup, Harry, there is a Vegan Fat-Free burger.

I've tried the low-fat and to my aging tastebuds taste virtually the
same.

But vegan and fat-free...kind of hard to go wrong.

I also love the Garden Vegan burgers (which don't even attempt to taste
like m**t).  I can make two pitas with veggies and sprouts, etc. out of
one of those.

Of course I make my own pitas, so the only fat is in the flour of the
pita.

Pitas take a bit of a time to bake, but it's a form of meditation for me
and with the rise in my mortgage I got hit with today I need all the
meditation (and medication?) I can get.

Ciao...Bev