Dixie Catalog

On 8/7/97 Gloria Marie wrote:
>About this Dixie Diner thing....I called them several weeks ago and
>requsted a catalog and it never showed up.  Are they more careful filling
>orders?

I noticed the same thing.  I called and asked for a catalog and it took a while
to get one.  Yet, when I ordered from them, the purchases showed up well ahead
of their stated 7 to 10 business days.  I think they send out the catalogs when
they print them or something.
BTW, I am very happy with the things I ordered.
Susan