Boca Burgers

My mother and I tried the Boca Burgers "with a hint of garlic", last night
for dinner. They were great. We both agree they are so much better than the
morningstar veggie burgers. My question is:"Do they all taste so good? I am
afraid to try others ones. Vegan has no fat but am afraid it might not have
as good a texture and flavor. Please answer here or e-mail me. Thanks

Ann
AC5534@xxxxxxx