Dixie Catalog

Hi everyone:) I'm new to the list though I've been lurking for a while.
It's nice to see so many other Vegetarians!
Anyway, I was wondering where I could get a hold of the Dixie catalog. I
can't find much vegetarian food around here. I get the Boca Burgers and
Smart Dogs, but now I'm looking for a little variety. Any info about the
catalog would be appreciated!

Marie
98tmg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"As a general rule, don't solve puzzles that open portals to Hell"
"Don't fool with recombinant DNA technology unless you know what you're
								doing"
"Never speak to clowns in sewers"
				---Helpful advice from "Horror Movie Tips"