boca burgers

hi everyone!

i'm really enjoying this boca burger discussion! i think it was bev who
said that you know you've got a good burger when a vegan spits it out
because he/she thinks it's m**t... that was pretty funny because i bought
my first boca burger last summer (i wasn't even vegan then), but i ate
one and it mimicked the taste, texture, and look of meat so much that
when my family was having a cookout one evening, my father said to me,
"oh, so you've decided not to be vegetarian anymore." that was my last
boca burger... hee hee!

:) anne