The Siren Song of the Pizza

>>p.s. Does anyone have any tips for resisting the call of the pizza =
>>place after a long long day at work?

I haven't had a problem with resisting pizza deliveries since I started
making "fast pizza" from McDougall's 12-Day Program book.  Since I began,
however, I've often used pizza sauce from a jar instead of making my own; it
has some fat, but not a huge amount.  And the best idea of all is using
whole wheat pita bread (not split open) for the crust!  It's never soggy,
and it's fatfree--and FAST!  My favorite toppings to date are broccoli
flowers and thin-sliced zucchini.  You can make them in about 20 minutes
beginning to end.  I always keep ww pitas in the freezer and pizza sauce in
the cupboard for just this occasion.

     Jane Smith
     Special Collections, Pickler Memorial Library
     Truman State University (formerly NMSU)
     Kirksville, Missouri  USA