In defense of.......

Sigh, I must admit that I want a bread machine desperately!  (Hopefully
next month)  I have 3 children ages 4, 3 and 1 with another due in Aug.
I am willing to sacrifice a little quality for convenience!  I just
don't have the time to bake bread the old fashioned way.  However, I
must agree that it is just as easy to cook rice on the store since you
just throw it in the pot with water and then leave it.

By the way, I am looking for some fat-free or very low-fat, low sodium
salad dressing recipes if anyone has any ideas.

Thanks,

Michele (Frazzled Mom in Florida)

P.S. I would like to say hi to the gentleman that posted a message that
said he was at Polk Community College.  I live just 10 miles west of
Lakeland just inside Hillsborough County!!!