Unidentified subject!

Ok, here's my dilemma. My grandparents (both of which have suffered heart attacks) plan to visit my family as we move into our new home. I am anxious to convert them to a more healthful diet. I would like to show them how simple and easy  vegetarian low fat dishes can be to make. Can anyone share any very simple and tasteful receipes with me? I am particularly anxious to get receipes similar to food they may be used to (i.e. simple, midwestern cooking).

Thank you in advance!

Sarah