Chilis Bar & Grill

Earlier this week I asked if anyone had information about the black bean
patty that can be ordered instead of a ground beef patty at Chilis.
Several people wrote to tell me that the restaurant manager should have
that information.  I did call and was referred to their national office
which I then called.  So here are the stats on three of their products:

black bean patty:
	1.8 gram fat
	198 calories
whole wheat large bun
	6 grams fat--there is no need to have this much fat in a bun!
	298 calories
rice
	1 gram fat
	215 calories