The Mill's Veggie Chili

One of our local resturants serves a really good veggie chili that is VERY
GOOD!  Surprisingly, their recipe was recently published in the paper.  They
sautee the onions in a little Wesson Oil, but I tried it with just a
non-stick spray.  Works great - and this makes it FAT FREE.

Enjoy.
Marlene

The Mill's Veggie Chili

1 16-ounce can pinto beans
1 16-ounce can kidney beans
1 8-ounce can tomato paste
1 16-ounce can water
24 ounces canned tomatoes, diced (may use fresh)
1/4 bell pepper, chopped
1/4 onion, chopped
4 ounces vegetable protein
1 Tbs chili powder
1/2 Tbs garlic powder
2 tsp cumin
1 Tbs Mrs. Dash

Sautee chopped peppers and onions in skillet treated with non-stick
cooking spray.  Mix in beans, tomatoe paste and water.  Add veggie
protein and spices.  Heat on low until thoroughly heated.  Simmer at
least 2 hours.

Serves 8
Calories: 158
Fat grams:  0