Chilis Bar & Grill

Can anyone give me information on the black bean burger at Chilis?  Is it
completely vegetarian?  Does anyone have nutritional information on
their bean burger?  If not, do you think that it is relatively fat free?
My husband thinks that he has found a restaurant where he can eat lots
of fat and I can eat a fat free vegetarian burger.  I've tried it and
like it with their steamed veggies, but wonder if it is really fat free.
How would I make a similar burger at home?

Kathleen
kschullr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx