message

I have been trying very hard to loose some extra pounds (about 20) and am
having a difficult time. I've been eating low fat foods, doing some exercising
(I run/jog for 3 miles about 3 times a week) but still can't seem to even get
a pound off.  Since I can stick to a regimented plan without any problems, I
was wondering if anyone has created a daily food and activity plan.

I'd like to have a list that specifically identifies what's for breakfast,
lunch dinner, snacks, and what exercise to do for that day. I belong to a
health club, but find it very hard to get there more than 2-3 days a week, so
the daily exercise activity would have to be something I could do at home.

Anyone else with the same problem and need for a plan?

Deb - Bloomington MN