Re: chocolate/crock pots

Jan Gordon wrote:

> BTW, you can put all the incredients together in the evening, and stick it
> in the refrigerator, in the morning, just put it in the pot and and start
> it up.

I really enjoyed your idea to make an easy meal. I think Ill treat the
family to it one night and cook supper for them. Sounds easy enofgh.
Do you know of any variations that will adapt your idea to a
camping/hikeing trip? Veggies are the best thing on a hike!
 If you have any more ideas plese pass them my way.
Thank You
Nathan MacDowall
--
Hudson Vanloo