A super quick new dinner idea

I just stumbled upon a great new, very quick, dinner idea.

Toss a boca burger into the toaster oven.
Heat up a tortilla or two (depending on how big they are. I use corn
tortillas,         so I used 2)
Grab some veggies (leftover salad works great for this!)
When the boca burger is ready, cut or break it up into little pieces.  Put
the pieces on the tortilla, cover with veggies, top with salsa and viola!
A fabulous taco!!!

I clocked my meal at just under 4 minutes.  I beat the baked potatoes by a
full minute!

I am a vegan, but for you dairy eaters out there you could also also top it
with ff cheese or sour cream.

Eva Schweber
Food Allergy and Sensitivity Consultant
http://www.teleport.com/~monster