Re: regarding chocolate addiction

Asha Dornfest wrote:

> To the young man who was concerned about his chocolate cravings and was wondering about adverse health effects...
>
> When I was 18, I could eat anything and not have it affect my weight or the way I felt. So, in my mind, the biggest problem here is the addictive pattern you s
>
> I think it's important to control *any* addicitions in one's life, just so you don't feel controlled by it. It may seem insignificant to want a candy bar every
>
> I know someone who gets very depressed and unhappy unless she has chocolate every day. She buys the huge gallon jugs of chocolate syrup from the wholesale ware
>
> I love sweet things (my weakness is pastry, not chocolate), and if the majority of your diet is full of vegies and whole grains, and you exercise regularly, th

Hi Asha
Boy I can tell that you write books for a living in your letter above.
Everything just seems to flow together. But to get back on track; I have
recieved many letters from people shareing your same view.  I found your
advice very uplifting and reasionable.(I LIKE IT-A-LOT)
I do have a very well balanced and healthy diet. (I do admit that I have
had a day or two of pure junk food consumption; doesn't everybody?) and
I get my exercise. So maby i'm just woried over a simple sweet tooth.
Sincerely
Nathan MacDowall
--
Hudson Vanloo