sugar addictions

I think many of us chocaholics are addicted to sugar, which sends our
bodies and brains messages of "I need"...for me, I had to quit cold turkey
when I realized some the morning sluggishness, headaches, ups and down of
energy levels was due to eating sugar ...it's a slippery slope and I found
myself eating more salt and sugar foods, less healthy nutrition... - diana

 peace & care for the Earth!!  jim * diana

      Give a Smile to a Stranger
  "They who are not busy being born are busy dying..."-Bob Dylan