Re: Unidentified subject! (chocolate)

c591297@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> to Nathan, re his chocolate addiction:
> I am studying dietetics at U of Missouri and have some knowlege about
> this.  I would have to say that if you are eating 3 or 4 of these
> chocolate bars a day, you should worry.  However, if you are eating a well
> balanced, nutrient dense diet otherwise, one a day or one every other day
> would not be so bad. Too much saturated fat can lead to heart disease in
> the future.  Plus, these candy bars are providing A LOT of empty calories
> (and fat calories).  So, I would suggest you eat less of them, but you
> don't have to cut them out all together.

Hi Kelly
Im glad that my bad habit is only an occasional splurge. about once or
twice a week or less. So if it is only an occasional thing that i do
then it will be ok as long as it doesn't grow to an obsession and I keep
my other GOOD habits, like exerciseing and eating well.
Thankyou
Nathan MacDowall

--
Hudson Vanloo