chocolate

Michelle Leberte wrote:

> Nathan,
>
> FYI, chocolate does not make you break out.  No food does, unless you are
> allergic to it.  The only thing that makes you break out is anxiety (acne
> is also hereditary).  So if you get anxious over eating chocolate, then you
> will break out!

Well I love strawberies and I love to bike. I get excited in eating
strawberries because they are only fresh certain times of the year. and
for bikeing I am always looking forward to. I dont break out with these
things. I only seem to break out over excessive sugar intake. True
people have been knowen to break out over stress or excutement. But
everyones different and i believer there is more than one cause to acne.

--
Hudson Vanloo