I have been lurking for months and really enjoying the recipes and advice.

Here is my first question:

I really like the Miso soup at my local Japanese restaurant. What is miso?
In what form (solid, liquid, powder, etc) does it come? Does anyone have a
recipe for miso soup? What are the nutritional benefits, concerns, or other

I guess that's four questions!  Thanks!

  Susan M. Staecker                     staecker@xxxxxxxxxx
  MIT Lincoln Laboratory                tel. 617-981-4164
  Building S                            FAX  617-981-4739
  244 Wood Street
  Lexington, MA 02173-9185