Re: miso

I recently posted that miso was high in fat.  I just wanted to post the nutrition
information I have for red miso: 70 calories, 2g. fat, & 4g.soy protein.  That comes out
to about 25% fat calories.  Depending on your intentions, you may prefer a fat free
option, but there is generally protein loss when the fat is removed.  Then you should
question if the protein you are consuming is soy based or not.  For me this is
important.  Does the fat free miso contain the same amount of protein?

Joann