[no subject]

I have also heard SoyaKaas is good, but haven't been able to find fat free
yet. My favorite is NuTofu fat free cheddar flavored. Tres Tofu is average.
The NuTufo lasts if you wrap it tighly. It also contains casein. I can't
remember the casein free one (it was a parmesan), but I do remember it was
not very tasty.

Does anyone have experience with fat free and gluten free recipes. They say
not to substitute the fats for anything?