pudding

When I need a sweet fix, I use the tofu "mix ins".  I use the mori-nu extra firm tofu in the food processor and throw in the envelope of "pudding" flavor- I have lemon, vanilla, chocolate and mocha by me.  I process it with the blade, on high for a few minutes to really incorporate the flavor.  It has the consistency of a really thick, rich pudding.

You can eat the mixture as is, refrigerate or for a real treat freeze the mixture.  Yum!

Lisa