Broiled Aspargus

The Asparagus season has arrived here in SW Michigan.  My wife cooked them
as outlined in the following post.  I'm sorry, I didn't record the author.

Regards,
Don

I happen to just love broiled asparagus. It does use a little oil, but
not much. You mix a couple of teaspoons of good olive oil with a little
lemon juice and a pinch of crushed red pepper flakes. Pour it over the
asparagus and roll them around to cover. Place the asparagus on a rack
over a pan. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Broil them until they start to
brown. Turn and brown on the other side. You have to be careful since
they can cook really fast under the broiler and you don't want to
incinerate them.

They are just so delicious. This year will be the first spring I can pick
my own asparagus. I can't wait!

God Bless America!!!
United We Stand!!!
Donald E. Stowe (Don)