Fw: Crock Pot/slow cooker recipes?

: : Anyone have any crockpot/slow cooker recipes they can share?  I don't
see
: : anything with those key words in the archive.  I'm particularly partial
: : beans and tomatoes and anything spicy
:
: i made this last weekend and my kids and husband loved it.  it's so easy
i'm
: embarrassed to call it cooking :-O
:
: Soup For A Chili Day ;)
:
: 1 large 28 oz can of crushed tomatoes
: 1 15 oz can of diced tomatoes (or the equivalent fresh)
: 1 15 oz can kidney beans
: 1 15 oz can black beans
: 1 green pepper cut into bite sized pieces
: 1 onion cut into bit size pieces
: enough broth to submerge all ingredients
: 2 tablespoons chilli powder
: 1 handful oregano
: 1 heaping teaspoon cumin
: 1 15 oz can of white corn
:
: put everything in the crockpot except the can of white corn.  turn on
crock
: pot to low and go to work ;)  when you come home, pour in the can of white
: corn, mix thoroughly and eat.  great served over or with a baked potato or
: brown rice.  you could also put a dollop of ff sour cream on top if you're
: inclined.  i have not tried it, but you could use boca crumbles in it as
: well.
:
: gena
: