Re: Crock Pot/slow cooker recipes?

I did a keyword search in the archives for slow cooker and came up with
14 recipes in 9 categories

<http://cgi.fatfree.com/cgi-bin/fatfree/recipes.cgi?slow+cooker>.

Then I did a keyword search for crockpot and the return was 41 recipes
in 13 categories

<http://cgi.fatfree.com/cgi-bin/fatfree/recipes.cgi?crockpot>

some of which I'll definitely *have* to try!

B-)