Re: FATFREE Digest V01 #255

Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 12:05:16 -0500
From: "Deborah Savadra" <dsavadra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Crock Pot/slow cooker recipes?

Anyone have any crockpot/slow cooker recipes they can share?  I don't see
anything with those key words in the archive.  I'm particularly partial to
beans and tomatoes and anything spicy (Mexican, Italian, etc.), but I'll try
just about anything!  I work long hours, and it would be great to have
dinner ready when I come home.

Thanks!

Deborah

Hi Deborah,