From: "Casey Jeanne & Stefan Colby" <colbyst@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <fatfree@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, October 07, 2001 2:06 PM
Subject: Miso

A few weeks ago I asked a question about miso paste and got no replies.
I'll try again:

How does one store it?  I had a package open on me accidentally and have
temporarily stored it in the fridge.  How long will it last there?

And are there different kinds of miso?  The store I bought it in only had
one kind and it smells to me a lot like soy sauce.  I bought it to make the
Easy Miso Soup that was posted here a few months back, but have never really
gotten around to it.  Can anyone give me other ideas of what I can do with
it?  It is a rather large portion.

Thanks in advance,
Casey
Dortmund, Germany

The key to being truly loyal and committed to friends and/or family
is loving and standing by them when they are the most unlovable.    - Phil
McGraw