Fw: FATFREE Digest V01 #298

I have lined a pie tin with a large flour tortilla, for a quiche, not
fatfree but much lower than a traditional shortening and flour crust.

For pumpkin I would think a ginger snap crumb crust would be tasty.  For the
pecan, hey, that pie is so rich, I would go ahead the do it the traditional
way or not at all
Jan