Remaining ingredients:

1/2 cup flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
      pinch salt
      egg replacer for 1 egg (Eggbeater)
1/4 cup sugar
  1  tablespoon applesauce
1/2 teaspoon vanilla

Pare and core the apples and slice thin. In a large bowl mix apples with
sugar/cinnamon mixture. Arrange in an 8 or 9" pie plate (I use a Pyrex pie
plate)
Cover with aluminum foil and bake 20 minutes at 400 F.

Mix remaining ingredients until smooth, and spread over hot apples. Bake an
additional 20-30 minutes uncovered until golden brown.

Let cool. Tastes better next day after being in refrigerator but always eat
at room temperature.

We enjoy it

Lou
Tinton Falls, NJ